As per the latest reports available, Nandamuri Balakrishna’s film ‘Adhinayakudu’ has been delayed yet again. The movie was expected to release on the 19th of this month but we are now being told that the movie has been postponed to May. Producer M.L.Kumar Chowdhary has been experiencing some personal financial issues and they are causing a delay in the film’s release.
Saloni and Lakshmi Rai are the heroines in this movie Balakrishna will be seen in three powerful roles. Paruchuri Murali has directed the film and Kalyani Malik has scored the music.
- Achari America Yatra’s pre-release event gets a date
- RGV’s GST Lands In Yet Another Controversy
- Anushka credits those two for her fabulous career
- Taapsee To Play A Shooter In Her Next
- It’s been difficult working on Saaho: Neil Nitin Mukesh