Lakshmi Rai is upbeat about her performance in the film ‘Adhinayakudu’. The actress says that her performance in the film will strike a chord with the masses and elevate her stardom. “My role in Adhinayakudu is something special for me and it will definitely elevate my stardom. It was a special experience to act in the movie”, she says.
The actress spoke to the media in Tirupati, where she was on a personal trip to seek the Lord’s blessings. ‘Adhinayakudu’ is gearing up for a release soon and the movie has Nandamuri Balakrishna in the lead role. Paruchuri Murali is the director and M.L.Kumar Chowdhary is the producer.
- Shraddha Impresses Crew With Her Telugu
- NTR’s Spirit Is Haunting RGV’s Dreams!
- Raja The Great opens on a strong note
- Noted writer coming up with a lady oriented script
- Special plans for Prabhas’s birthday