After several postponements due to the delay in censor, Adirindhi, the Telugu version of Tamil superstar Vijay’s recent blockbuster Mersal, has finally hit the theaters in the twin Telugu states this morning. Following the huge success and the subsequent controversies that created a huge buzz for Mersal, expectations were quite high on Adirindhi.
Adirindhi thoroughly utilized all the positive buzz and opened to packed houses in the twin Telugu states. In most areas, theaters playing Adirindhi displayed houseful boards, while the movie opened to 80-90% openings in other areas. Going by the trends, Adirindhi is surely going to register the best ever day one collections for Vijay in the two Telugu states.
Popular Tollywood producer Sharrat Marar has released Adirindhi. Young filmmaker Atlee is the film’s director. Nitya Menen, Kajal and Samantha are the film’s leading ladies. AR Rahman is the music composer.
- DSP To Weave His Magic For Mahesh Babu, Ram Charan
- Shriya Saran Promotes Healthy Lifestyle
- Interview : Amyra Dastur – Manasuku Nachindi is a new-age love story
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s trailer to be released soon
- Padmavat : Protests Turn Violent In Ahmedabad