Tamil superstar Ilayathalapathy Vijay’s much-awaited film, Mersal, is slated for Diwali release. The film’s Telugu version is titled Adirindhi. Mersal’s producers at Sri Thenandal Films are planning a grand release in the twin Telugu states.
The latest update is that the film’s Telugu version’s dubbing work has begun with a formal puja ceremony. The Telugu version’s audio album too will be released soon. Sardaar Gabbar Singh’s producer Sharrath Marar is onboard Adirindhi as its presenter.
Atlee is directing Adirindhi. The film also stars Kajal Aggarwal, Nithya Menon and Samantha. AR Rahman is scoring the soundtrack for this prestigious movie.
- Date and Venue locked for Agnyaathavaasi’s audio launch?
- Manasuku Nachindi’s teaser to be out shortly
- Akhil, Rana off to the US for Hello’s promotions
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Raj Tarun-Amyra’s Rajugadu’s final stop in Thailand