Adirindhi, the Telugu version of Tamil star Vijay’s Mersal, was supposed to hit the screens along with the Tamil version. However, the film has been postponed due to the delay in censor formalities.
As per the latest updates, Adirindhi has completed its censor formalities with a UA certificate and the film is all set to hit the screens on October 27. The Tamil original’s grand success and the ongoing controversies will ensure strong openings for Adirindhi despite the delay.
Kajal, Samantha and Nitya Menen are the film’s leading ladies. Atlee is the film’s director and Sharrat Marar is presenting the Telugu version.
- Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu sets a new national record
- Award-winning Editor Anil Malnad passes away
- Kiara reveals Mahesh’s dedication on BAN’s sets
- Vishal Wants To Revamp Tamil Film Industry
- Samantha Wraps Up Shooting For Mahanati