The controversy over the dialogues on GST and Modi’s Digital India has propelled Tamil star Vijay’s Mersal to storm into the 100 crore club within just 3 days. Trade analysts are predicting that Mersal will go on to enter the list of top 3 highest grossing Tamil movies of all-time.
Mersal’s Telugu version, Adirindhi, has completed its censor formalities a couple of days ago. As per the latest update, Adirindhi is slated to hit the screens on October 26. The Tamil original’s grand success will ensure strong openings for Adirindhi.
Kajal, Samantha and Nitya Menen are the film’s leading ladies. Atlee is the film’s director and Sharrat Marar is presenting the Telugu version.
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Krishna & East 1st weekend collections
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend Guntur collections
- BAN is unstoppable at Australian box office
- Kalyanram’s next with Naa Nuvve’s makers to be launched soon
- Pawan vouches for the self respect of women in film industry