Aditi Rao Hydari, who’ll make her Tollywood debut in Sammohanam, surprised everyone recently when she decided to dub for herself. Even Indraganti Mohan Krishna, who directed the film, had to clarify that it is her own voice in the film soon after the teaser was unveiled.
Earlier today, the team unveiled few pictures of Aditi dubbing for her role in the film, and the actress is said to be quite excited about the opportunity. Although she has her roots in Hyderabad, she spent most part of her life in Mumbai and other cities, and hence she isn’t well versed with Telugu.
Talking about the challenge that she took upon herself, Aditi took to Twitter saying, “Throw me a challenge… 🤸♂️ Dubbing for my first film in a language that I don’t know… hope I can do it correctly and you’ll all be happy❤️ Working extra hard especially since I was born in Hyderabad… #Telugu #Debut #Sammohanam #Sameera.” Aditi will be seen as an actress in the romantic drama and Sudheer Babu is playing the lead role. The film will release in June this year.
- Mahanati’s 16-day Nizam collections, Nears the magical mark
- Anu Emmanuel’s role in Vijay Deverakonda’s next revealed
- Naa Nuvve to be delayed further?
- Whopping budget for star hero’s next directorial
- Ram Charan Makes An Interesting Statement About Box Office Collections