Bollywood beauty Aditi Rao Hydari impressed Telugu audiences with her gorgeous looks and impressive performance in Mani Ratnam’s Cheliyaa. Aditi will next be seen in Sudheer Babu’s film being directed by Mohanakrishna’s direction.
In her latest interview with a popular English daily, Aditi opened up about the ongoing reports of her romance with her Wazir co-star and Bollywood actor-filmmaker Farhan Akhtar. “I haven’t talked about it in the past and there’s a reason I don’t want to talk about it even now. Somehow, I don’t think that personal stuff – in terms of which family I come from or where I grew up – all that is not important as actors,” Aditi said.
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock
- Good buzz for Tharun Bhaskar’s next
- Pooja Hegde is all praises for Prabhas
- Even the trollers will love my role-Keerthy Suresh