A few days ago, we broke the exclusive news that Nandamuri Balakrishna’s path breaking 1991 film ‘Aditya 369’ will be having a sequel very soon and that Anushka might play the female lead opposite Balakrishna. While Anushka’s role is not yet confirmed, the name of the film has been finalized and sources say that the movie’s name is ‘Aditya 999’.
Singeetham Srinivasa Rao is the director of the movie and Vinod is the producer. Konda Krishnam Raju will be acting as the presenter of the film.Shooting will begin from August and pre-production work is currently going on now.
- FDFS : Highlights from from Rajaratham
- Prabhas truly arrives on the global scene with wax statue in London
- Naga Shaurya’s Narthanasala to kick-start in April
- NTR-Trivikram’s movie gets a launch date
- Two songs from BAN to come out soon