A few days ago, we broke the exclusive news that Nandamuri Balakrishna’s path breaking 1991 film ‘Aditya 369’ will be having a sequel very soon and that Anushka might play the female lead opposite Balakrishna. While Anushka’s role is not yet confirmed, the name of the film has been finalized and sources say that the movie’s name is ‘Aditya 999’.
Singeetham Srinivasa Rao is the director of the movie and Vinod is the producer. Konda Krishnam Raju will be acting as the presenter of the film.Shooting will begin from August and pre-production work is currently going on now.
- Soundarya Rajinikanth opens up about VIP 2
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Sundeep Kishan’s Tamil-Telugu bilingual set for Diwali release
- Interview : Dhanush- Kajol will be a treat to watch
- Star actress ties the knot
Articles that might interest you