We have reported recently that following the grand success of the suspense thriller, Kshanam, actor-filmmaker Adivi Sesh is planning is next movie in the same genre. Sesh’s next has been titled Goodhachari and it’s a spy thriller.
Ever since the title was announced, there were several reports in the media that Sesh’s Goodhachari is a remake of Superstar Krishna’s 1967 iconic spy thriller, Goodhachari 116. Refuting the rumours, Sesh clarified in his latest media interaction that his film has a completely original script and that it is neither a remake nor an adaptation of any previous work.
Directors duo Rahul and Shashi will direct Goodhachari, while Abhishek Pictures will produce it.
- Suryanarayana Raju would have been very happy: Rebel Star
- Baahubali 2 is my career’s best music album: Rajamouli
- Craze for low budget path breaking movies continues
- Pawan talks about his rendezvous with KTR
- Katamarayudu inching closer towards million dollar club
Articles that might interest you