Talented actor Adivi Sesh, who made a impressive debut as a villain in Pawan Kalyan’s Panjaa is surely going places. His latest film Kiss is up for release and latest update is that he has done a special appearance in Ravi Teja’s latest film Balupu. Adivi Sesh will have a small but powerful role with negative shades in the film. Gopichand Malineni has directed the film and PVP has produced the film under PVP Cinema banner. Ravi Teja is playing a powerful mass role in this mass entertainer which also has Anjali and Shruthi Haasan as female leads.
- I lost Rs.60 crores: Legendary actor blames murky politics
- Yevade Subramanyam girl set for a comeback
- Sree Vishnu’s interesting ‘Raju’ trilogy
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
- 2.0 wraps up a crucial phase
Articles that might interest you