Actress Samantha did a fun Q and A on twitter with her fans and she responded in a witty manner to most of the questions asked by them. One particular reply stood and that is about Young Tiger NTR, with whom she is working now for ‘Janatha Garage’.
“Who are you afraid of dancing with?”, was the question. NTR was the answer she gave.
Samantha has worked with NTR on multiple occasions so far, beginning with ‘Brindavanam’ and she has always maintained that NTR is a tough guy to dance with. “He just memorises his steps so easily and performs so effortlessly. It is very hard to keep up with him”, she said previously.
‘Janatha Garage’ is currently being shot in and around Hyderabad and the movie is gearing up for a release this August.
Junior NTR https://t.co/DWy4ETZXjZ
— Samantha Ruth Prabhu (@Samanthaprabhu2) 12 May 2016
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
- Bollywood superstar behind Sachin’s daughter’s acting debut?
- Mahesh’s whirlwind promotions creating a huge buzz for Spyder
- Anjali Refutes Rumours About Her Sister’s Debut
- Rana talks about technology in storytelling on his TEDx debut
Articles that might interest you