Ever since its commencement, Bigg Boss Tamil, being hosted by Kamal Haasan, has been mired in numerous controversies. Recently, one of the show’s contestants and choreographer Gayatri Raghuram allegedly made a derogatory comment against her co-participant.
Irked by Gayathri’s comment, a fringe organization in Chennai slapped a 100-crore defamation suit against Gayathri, the show’s organizers and the host Kamal Haasan. Now, in yet another jolt, the Madras High Court issued notices to the show’s organizers and Vijay TV channel which is airing the show.
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars
- Rajamouli joins Instagram
- Vijay Deverakonda looks stylish in Taxiwaala’s first look
- Young Actress In Talks For Naga Shaurya’s Next?
- Amyra Dastur Is A Travel Junkie