Power Star Pawan Kalyan is on a signing spree. While his latest movie, Katamarayudu, is all set to hit the screens on March 24th, Pawan is expected to kick-start his next movie in Trivikram’s direction from April.
Yesterday, the news was out that Pawan has signed a film in Kandireega and Rabhasa director Santosh Srinivas’ direction. The movie will be produced by Mythri Movie Makers.
Now, a popular English news daily has speculated that the Pawan-Santhosh Srinivas movie will be an official remake of Tamil star Ilayathalapathy Vijay’s last summer hit, Theri. Incidentally, Theri was released in Telugu as Police and had a modest run.
Incidentally, Pawan’s Katamarayudu is an official remake of Thala Ajith’s Veeram. Pawan will further remake Ajith’s Vedalam in RT Neason’s direction. Meanwhile, there has also been a strong buzz that the Pawan-Santhosh Srinivas movie will be an official remake of a recent Bollywood hit.
- Catherine’s bikini avatar shines in Gautam Nanda
- Date locked for Arjun Reddy’s release
- Akshara Haasan trashes Buddhism conversion rumors
- Rajinikanth’s next with award winning director?
- Wish the governments set up SITs on corruption: Koratala Siva
Articles that might interest you