The Baahubali storm has not calmed down yet and after a phenomenal box-office show until a few weeks ago, the film is currently impressing the audiences at several international film festivals. We already reported that Baahubali will be releasing in China later this year. Now, the film’s makers have struck a deal with noted Japanese distributor, Twin Co. at the ongoing Busan International Film Festival (BIFF).
Apart from Japan and China, Shobu Yarlagadda, the producer of Baahubali: The Beginning, is keen on closing the distribution deals with leading distributors in Latin America, Germany and European territories. Yesterday, Baahubali was screened at BIFF to a rousing response from Korean audiences.
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
- Katamarayudu struggling at overseas box-office
- Date and venue locked for Mister’s audio launch
- Date locked for Pawan-Trivikram movie launch?
- Sachiin’s film set to release in Tamil
Articles that might interest you