The Baahubali storm has not calmed down yet and after a phenomenal box-office show until a few weeks ago, the film is currently impressing the audiences at several international film festivals. We already reported that Baahubali will be releasing in China later this year. Now, the film’s makers have struck a deal with noted Japanese distributor, Twin Co. at the ongoing Busan International Film Festival (BIFF).
Apart from Japan and China, Shobu Yarlagadda, the producer of Baahubali: The Beginning, is keen on closing the distribution deals with leading distributors in Latin America, Germany and European territories. Yesterday, Baahubali was screened at BIFF to a rousing response from Korean audiences.
- Poll : Which among these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
- Chiru 151 gets an official title?
- NRNM’s first-week collections
- Positive word of mouth helps Anando Brahma
- Kamal Haasan Mocks AIADMK Merger
Articles that might interest you