Young hero Sundeep Kishan, who is awaiting the release of the high-voltage action entertainer Nakshatram in Krishna Vamsi’s direction, has his hands full with several interesting projects in Tollywood and Kollywood.
Now, the actor has reportedly signed his next film in Vamsi Krishna’s direction. Vamsi’s last film, the Raj Tarun-starrer comic caper Kittu Unnadu Jagratha, was received well by the audience. This film too will be high on comedy, the reports reveal.
Writer Prasanna Kumar Bezawada is providing the story and Rupesh D Gohil is producing the movie. More details regarding the film’s cast and crew will be revealed soon.
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends
- Nithya Menen Is Finally Learning To Sing
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser