Director Sukumar seems to be following an interesting pattern in promoting his upcoming home production, Darshakudu. The director first got his Nannaku Prematho actor NTR to unveil Darshakudu’s teaser.
Recently, Sukumar invited his Rangasthalam’s star Ram Charan to release Darshakudu’s audio album. And now, Sukumar revealed that he will invite his good friend and ‘Aarya’ hero Allu Arjun to grace Darshakudu’s pre-release event on July 29.
Darshakudu stars Sukumar’s nephew Ashok Bandreddi and Telugu girls Eesha Rebba and Pujita Ponnada. Debutant Jakka Hari Prasad has written and directed the movie, while BNCSP Vijaya Kumar, Thomas Reddy Aduri and Ravi Chandra Satti produced it.
- Poll : Which heroine should romance NTR in Trivikram film?
- South Star hero wraps up his Bollywood debut
- Raja The Great’s latest Nizam collections
- Who will play Chandrababu in Lakshmi’s NTR?
- IT raid on Vishal’s office ends up in a controversy