Recently, PETA slammed leading Tamil star Suriya for his double standards on Jallikattu after the actor criticised PETA’s efforts to move the Supreme Court invoke ban on Jallikattu. However, Suriya in turn slapped a legal notice to PETA demanding an unconventional apology.
Now, it’s leading actress Trisha’s turn to face the PETA brunt. PETA’s spokesperson V Manilal has criticised Trisha for supporting Jallikattu, which contradicts her love for dogs and pet animals.
Manilal also clarified that Trisha was never a brand ambassador for PETA.
- Mohan Babu To Strike Back In An Emotional Avatar
- Raj Tarun Gears Up For His Next
- Sirish’s Next To Be Shot In Bangalore
- Nithya’s Role To Be A Highlight In Adhirindhi
- Anirudh confirms his next with NTR