Music director Harris Jayaraj went gaga over Sayyeshaa, who’ll soon make her debut in Tamil cinema with Vanamagan. Speaking at the audio launch, Harris Jayaraj said, “After Trisha and Hansika, I feel Sayyeshaa is going to rule Tamil cinema in near future. I’m going to recommend her name to all my director friends.”
Not just Harris Jayaraj, but others like Jayam Ravi, AL Vijay and Dhananjayan Govind, who were present at the event, praised Sayyeshaa saying that she’s one of the finest dancers of contemporary Tamil cinema and she’s here to stay.
“I thank AL Vijay for introducing me in Tamil cinema. He’s like my elder brother and he’ll always be a part of my life,” Sayyeshaa said. The film, starring Jayam Ravi and Sayyeshaa, is slated for release on May 12.
- Dil Raju announces another film with Varun Tej
- Star hero reveals his shocking child abuse experience
- Tamil actor in Prabhas’ Saaho?
- Paisa Vasool’s teaser stumps fans
- All eyes on Ravi Teja’s SIT inquiry
Articles that might interest you