After wrapping up the crucial Bulgaria schedule recently, the unit of Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s landmark 25th movie, tentatively titled Agnatavasi, is gearing up for the film’s ultimate schedule. The final schedule will kick-start on November 27 in the holy pilgrimage city of Varanasi.
Agnatavasi’s entire shooting formalities will be wrapped up with the Varanasi schedule. The unit will then get back to the post-production work in December and the promotional blitzkrieg will take place on full throttle until the film’s release on January 10.
Trivikram is directing this highly-anticipated biggie. Keerthy Suresh and Anu Emmanuel are the film’s leading ladies. S Radhakrishna is producing the movie and Anirudh Ravichander is composing the music.
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell
- Acclaimed Actress To Play A Woman Cricketer
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Special plans for Bharath Ane Nenu’s teaser
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?