The craze for Pawan Kalyan’s Agnyaathavaasi needs no introduction, but the massive demand for tickets has turned into a big topic of discussion everywhere. Already, the AP Government had given special permission for additional shows, whereas Telangana Government permitted five shows per day in single screens.
Despite all these special provisions, theatres are witnessing humongous crowds, and several exhibitors and distributors are finding it tough to accommodate request for tickets from various quarters. In Nellore, police force had to be summoned to control the crowd in few theatres, and they issued strict orders that tickets should be given to only those who are standing in the queue. As a result, several policemen had to stay back to ensure that the situation doesn’t get out of hand.
Directed by Trivikram Srinivas, the film is releasing on January 10. Pawan Kalyan, Keerthy Suresh, and Anu Emmanuel have played the lead roles in this family drama.
- Vijay Deverakonda’s tweet on Savitri causes stir
- BAN smashes Srimanthudu’s Guntur record
- My next film with Mahesh will be bigger than BAN: Koratala Siva
- Mega hero as chief guest for NPS pre-release event
- Allu Sirish to remake a Malayalam hit