Despite the mixed reviews and disappointing word of mouth, Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s Agnyaathavaasi utilized the hype surrounding it and packed a solid punch at the box-offices worldwide. The film has set non-Baahubali 2 opening records in most areas.
In Nizam, Agnyaathavaasi collected around Rs.5.40 Crs worth share on its opening day. Trade circles are expecting the film to cash in on the Sankranthi holiday advantage from today onwards. However, Agnyaathavaasi may face a tough competition from Jai Simha and Gang in B, C centres.
Stay tuned to 123telugu for more reports on Agnyaathavaasi’s box-office collections.
- Malayalam star Bhavana marries long-time boyfriend
- Mahesh wishes Namrata, Posts an adorable family photo
- Keerthi Suresh repeats Savitri’s gesture
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 21-01-2018
- Thalapathy Vijay’s next with young director?