Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s Agnyaathavaasi premiered today amid a huge hype and hoopla across the world. Especially, the film is off to a flying start in North America. As per the latest updates, Agnyaathavaasi has grossed $1,505,845 from 504 locations in the US and Canada.
This whopping collection places Agnyaathavaasi second in the list of all-time highest Tollywood openers in North America (Baahubali 2 reigns as the highest grossing movie with $2.45 million). With several locations yet to be reported, the film’s final premiere gross remains to be seen. Stay tuned for more updates.
- Get ready to listen to Mahesh Babu’s first oath on Jan 26
- Interview : Amyra Dastur – Manasuku Nachindi is a new-age love story
- NTR’s biopic to kick-start from August
- A surprise awaits Mahesh Babu’s fans
- Poll : Should Pawan Kalyan bid goodbye to films?