Just a few hours are remaining for the grand gala release of Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s highly-anticipated silver jubilee film, Agnyaathavaasi. The hype and expectations around the film are increasing with each passing moment.
Especially, the craze for Agnyaathavaasi is humongous in the US. The film is reigning over other leading latest Hollywood biggies in terms of ticket sales on the popular www.movietickets.com website in the last 24 hours.
While Agnyaathavaasi has a share of 26.4% in the bookings, the next popular movie is Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle with 12.1%, followed by Star Wars (8.7%), Insidious (8.3%) and The Greatest Showman (8.2%).
Agnyaathavaasi is being premiered in nearly 570 screens across the US, a record for any Indian film till date. The film is all set to break into the $1 million club with the premieres alone. Stay tuned to 123telugu for more updates on Agnyaathavaasi’s US collections.
- Rakul’s journey from being a finalist to a mentor at Miss India
- RGV-Nag’s film completes its Hyderabad schedule
- Rakul Preet looking for more offers in Bollywood
- Catchy title song of Touch Chesi Choodu to be out soon
- Update on Saaho’s new schedule