Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s most eagerly awaited silver jubilee film, Agnyaathavaasi, released on Wednesday amid high expectations. Despite receiving mixed response from critics and fans, this Trivikram directorial created a non-Baahubali 2 opening record by collecting Rs.26.93 Crs in the Telugu states.
In Krishna region, Agnyaathavaasi collected a share of Rs.29.66 lakh on Thursday, taking its 2-day total to Rs.2.15 Crs. The film was sold for 8 crore to the Krishna distributor and the huge drop on day 2 is a matter of concern. With Jai Simha and Gang releasing today, we will have to see how much more will Agnyaathavaasi collect during this festive season.
Keep watching 123telugu.com for more updates on Agnyaathavaasi’s worldwide box-office collections.
- Get ready to listen to Mahesh Babu’s first oath on Jan 26
- Interview : Amyra Dastur – Manasuku Nachindi is a new-age love story
- NTR’s biopic to kick-start from August
- A surprise awaits Mahesh Babu’s fans
- Poll : Should Pawan Kalyan bid goodbye to films?