Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s most eagerly awaited silver jubilee film, Agnyaathavaasi, released on Wednesday amid high expectations. Despite receiving mixed response from critics and fans, this Trivikram directorial created a non-Baahubali 2 opening record by collecting Rs.26.93 Crs in the Telugu states.
In Krishna region, Agnyaathavaasi collected a share of Rs.29.66 lakh on Thursday, taking its 2-day total to Rs.2.15 Crs. The film was sold for 8 crore to the Krishna distributor and the huge drop on day 2 is a matter of concern. With Jai Simha and Gang releasing today, we will have to see how much more will Agnyaathavaasi collect during this festive season.
Keep watching 123telugu.com for more updates on Agnyaathavaasi’s worldwide box-office collections.
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Pawan Kalyan’s urgent press meet, Bunny, Mega heroes attend
- I’ll give the Mother of all Shows: Pawan’s stunning tweets on media
- Bharat Ane Nenu opens to thumping response in overseas
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About His Tamil Film Debut