Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s landmark 25th movie, Agnyaathavaasi, released on January 10 and received flak from all quarters. The mixed reviews and underwhelming word of mouth have affected the film’s box-office collections to a great extent.
On its 7th day, in Krishna district, Agnyaathavaasi collected a share of Rs 23.80 lakhs, ending up with the week one share of Rs 3.08 crore. On the other hand, in Guntur, Agnyaathavaasi collected a share of Rs 19.59 lakhs on day 7, taking the week one total to Rs 5.01 crore.
Agnyaathavaasi was sold for 7.10 crore and 9 crore to the Krishna and Guntur distributors respectively and they are staring at huge losses.
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Pawan Kalyan’s urgent press meet, Bunny, Mega heroes attend
- I’ll give the Mother of all Shows: Pawan’s stunning tweets on media
- Bharat Ane Nenu opens to thumping response in overseas
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About His Tamil Film Debut