Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s landmark silver jubilee film, Agnyathavasi, has wrapped up its Varanasi schedule and the team is heading to Hyderabad for a whirlwind post-production work. Agnyathavasi is slated to open in cinemas on January 10 as a Sankranthi treat for fans.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that Agnyathavasi may be dubbed in Malayalam and have a simultaneous release along with the Telugu version. However, an official confirmation is awaited from the makers. Interestingly, both the leading ladies of Agnyathavasi, Keerthy Suresh and Anu Emmanuel, are Malayalis.
Maverick director Trivikram Srinivas has directed the movie, while his long-time collaborator and producer S Radhakrishna produced it. Anirudh Ravichander is the music composer.
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick