Seasoned actor Ahuti Prasad has been admitted to KIMS, Secunderabad, after complaining of general sickness. Ahuti Prasad has not been keeping well for quite some time. He has been admitted so that certain medical tests could be carried out.
Family and close friends visited him at the hospital today and his condition is presently stable. He is expected to be discharged soon.
Adusumilli Janardhan Vara Prasad, became famous as Ahuti Prasad after his remarkable acting in the 1988 flick ‘Ahuti. After appearing in a series of stern faced characters, he reinvented himself with Chandamama, where he entertains with his hilarious accent and comedy timing. He hails from Koduru, near Mudinepalli of Krishna district.
- Fidaa Rakes In $715K At US Box-office
- Will Nani-Nivetha team up for a hat-trick?
- Will RGV get away with an apology?
- Court to hear petition against Kaala soon
- Super Star’s daughter wishes to direct Megastar
Articles that might interest you