Seasoned actor Ahuti Prasad has been admitted to KIMS, Secunderabad, after complaining of general sickness. Ahuti Prasad has not been keeping well for quite some time. He has been admitted so that certain medical tests could be carried out.
Family and close friends visited him at the hospital today and his condition is presently stable. He is expected to be discharged soon.
Adusumilli Janardhan Vara Prasad, became famous as Ahuti Prasad after his remarkable acting in the 1988 flick ‘Ahuti. After appearing in a series of stern faced characters, he reinvented himself with Chandamama, where he entertains with his hilarious accent and comedy timing. He hails from Koduru, near Mudinepalli of Krishna district.
- D – Dedication, S – Strategy, P – Popularity: Chiru defines DSP
- Prabhas19’s title announced
- Fans’ admiration is similar to mother’s love: Prabhas
- Superstar not to accept any film until his dream project concludes
- Pawan-Trivikram’s film will be high on entertainment
Articles that might interest you