Bollywood star heroine Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s father Krishnaraj Rai reportedly passed away Kittu a while ago at a private hospital in Mumbai. Krishnaraj Rai was hospitalized a few weeks ago due to health-related issues.
Aishwarya and her husband Abhishek Bachchan, who were away in Dubai and New York respectively, flew down to Mumbai when Krishnaraj was hospitalized a couple of weeks ago and were beside him till he breathed his last after prolonged illness.
Krishnaraj Rai is survived by wife Vrinda, son Aditya and daughter Aishwarya.
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
- Andhagadu completes censor, ready for release
- Popular Tamil hero set for Tollywood comeback
- Keshava’s first week collections
- Baahubali nears the 190 mark in Telugu
Articles that might interest you