Aishwarya Rai is one of the few actresses who represented India on the international arena. She has been in top form and is a regular at the prestigious Cannes film festival every year from the past decade.
This year too, she was the special attraction at the second day of the event when she represented the cosmetic brand L’Oreal. Ash was seen in a scorching long black dress and was a hit with all the media personnel.
Apart from Aishwarya, Sonam and Deepika have also represented the event on behalf of the brand.
- A huge cultural, political movement awaits Rajini, Pawan’s nod
- Massive climax to be highlight of Ajith’s next
- Baahubali2 trailer sets a new milestone
- Nani’s next to be high on comedy
- Popular actor’s wife in race for Mrs India title
Articles that might interest you