The shooting for Tala Ajith’s upcoming film is going on at a good pace from the past few weeks. Recently, the team had completed a song shoot in the picturesque locales in Italy. Shruti Haasan is paired opposite Ajith in this film and Souryam fame Siva is the film’s director.
At present, the unit is canning important scenes in front of the Victoria Memorial in Kolkatta. Sources say that Shruti Haasan will be seen as an advocate and Ajith will be playing the role of a local cab driver. AM Ratnam is producing it and Anirudh Ravichander is the music composer.
- DJ’s team to celebrate the film’s success with fans
- 2.0’s team to kick-start grand worldwide promotions
- Indian Michael Jackson turns villain for the first time
- Teaser of Action King’s 150th film to be out soon
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
Articles that might interest you