The shooting for Tala Ajith’s upcoming film is going on at a good pace from the past few weeks. Recently, the team had completed a song shoot in the picturesque locales in Italy. Shruti Haasan is paired opposite Ajith in this film and Souryam fame Siva is the film’s director.
At present, the unit is canning important scenes in front of the Victoria Memorial in Kolkatta. Sources say that Shruti Haasan will be seen as an advocate and Ajith will be playing the role of a local cab driver. AM Ratnam is producing it and Anirudh Ravichander is the music composer.
- Puri reveals his motive behind casting foreign beauties
- Kaththi makers file complaint against politician
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
- Katamarayudu struggling at overseas box-office
- Date and venue locked for Mister’s audio launch
Articles that might interest you