Tamil star Thala Ajith is currently busy prepping for his soon to be launched movie, Viswasam. To be directed by Siva, Viswasam will go on floors in a few days. On the other hand, popular director Gautham Menon is busy wrapping up Dhanush’s ENPT and Vikram’s Dhruva Natchathiram.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that Ajith and Gautham Menon may collaborate on a project soon. In 2015, the Ajith-Gautham Menon duo had given the super hit action drama, Yennai Arindhaal (Yentha Vaadu Gaani). There are speculations that the duo’s next venture could be the sequel to Yennai Arindhaal. An official announcement is awaited.
- Kanam will be an emotional and fantastic experience: Sai Pallavi
- Suspense over NAGRGV4 to end tomorrow
- Vijay Deverakonda’s long-delayed film gears up for release
- Allu Arjun & Ayaan recreating Oru Adaar Love’s teaser is a hit
- Keep calm and make noise at the right time: Rajini tells fans