Ever since the teaser of Thala Ajith’s ‘Yennai Arindhaal’ released on YouTube three days ago, it’s only raining records with the stars unbeatable mass appeal and fans adulation. ‘Yennai Arindhaal’ is now the most liked Indian film teaser ever with more than 62,000 likes on YouTube, a record that has surpassed Hrithik’s recent flick ‘Bang Bang’ which clocked 61,421 likes. The teaser has also crossed 2 million views in a record time.
The short teaser displayed Ajith’s intense persona in two roles, one of an antisocial and the other of a man of high values. Gautham Menon’s stylish taking and Ajith’s baritone voice have added a great depth to the teaser. ‘Yennai Arindhaal’ will release in Telugu as ‘Yenthavadu Gaani’.
- Chiru’s surprise visit to Rajamouli?
- Naga Chaitanya Reveals Interesting Details About RRVC
- Baahubali 2 Producer Makes A Surprising Prediction
- DJ’s first single is an instant chartbuster
- Poll : Will Dangal overtake Baahubali2 and emerge as Highest grosser ?
Articles that might interest you