Timeless beauty Sridevi is making a comeback to mainstream acting with the film ‘English Vinglish’. Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan will be seen in a cameo appearance in the Hindi version of this movie for a funny scene. For the Telugu and Tamil versions, Tamil Star Ajith will be replacing Big B.
Amitabh Bachchan has never acted in a straight Tamil film before and the production team apparently did not want the Bollywood Baadhshah’s Tamil and Telugu debut to be a cameo. Hence, they have requested Ajitha and he has sportingly agreed to step in. The scenes involving Ajith and Sridevi will be shot next week. The movie is being directed by R. Balki
- Pawan discusses Janasena’s future poa
- Very, very happy with RTG’s success: Ravi Teja
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?
- Young hero turns ‘Lover’ for his next
- Saaho’s first look in a few hours