Timeless beauty Sridevi is making a comeback to mainstream acting with the film ‘English Vinglish’. Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan will be seen in a cameo appearance in the Hindi version of this movie for a funny scene. For the Telugu and Tamil versions, Tamil Star Ajith will be replacing Big B.
Amitabh Bachchan has never acted in a straight Tamil film before and the production team apparently did not want the Bollywood Baadhshah’s Tamil and Telugu debut to be a cameo. Hence, they have requested Ajitha and he has sportingly agreed to step in. The scenes involving Ajith and Sridevi will be shot next week. The movie is being directed by R. Balki
- Poll : Which among these films will win the box office race?
- Kamal announces film with Vikram and Akshara Haasan
- Star daughter’s debut film to be dubbed in Telugu
- Suriya’s message to fans abusing female VJs
- Tamil hero’s role revealed in Charan-Boyapati film