After the recently concluded songs shoot in several picturesque locales in Italy, Tamil star Thala Ajith and Shruti Haasan will now be heading to Kolkata for a long and important schedule which will start tomorrow. Apparently, Shruti will be playing the role of a cab driver in the film and she will be seen steering the yellow Ambassador on Kolkata streets.
Already, the film’s unit had shot for crucial scenes involving Shruti Haasan in a specialty erected Kolkata Streets set in Chennai. However, the scenes which will be shot from tomorrow need to be shot location and hence the unit is heading to the historic West Bengal capital.
Produced by AM Ratnam, the film is being directed by Souryam game Siva and it has music composed by latest musical sensation Anirudh Ravichander.
- Suriya’s New Initiative Gets A Big Thumbs Up
- Tamannaah In Talks For Another Female-Centric Film?
- Baahubali mania sweeps Nizam on day 2
- Mahesh Babu’s Spyder pushed to August?
- Baahubali 2’s day two AP/Telangana collections
Articles that might interest you