Tala Ajith’s recent Tamil blockbuster ‘Yennai Arindaal’ is dubbed into Telugu as ‘Yentha Vaadu Gaani’. The Tamil version has recently completed 100 days with good collections over there. Now, the Telugu version is ready for a grand release tomorrow. Considering Ajith’s market in Nizam, this movie will be releasing in more than 100 screens. It is also releasing big in the remaining areas. This movie is carrying a lot of expectations due to the familiar star cast involved in the movie.
Directed by popular filmmaker Gautham Menon, this movie was produced by successful producer AM Ratnam. Trisha Krishnan and Anushka are playing the female leads in this flick which also has Vivek and Arun Vijay in crucial roles. Harris Jayaraj is the music director and the audio was released last month in Hyderabad.
- NRNM, JJN’s latest Krishna collections
- Pawan makes personal visit to Chiru on his bday
- Poll : Did Vijay Devarakonda go overboard with his speech?
- Interview : A R Murugadoss – No one can match Mahesh’s dedication levels
- Nayan’s character to be quite emotional in NBK102
Articles that might interest you