Akhil Akkineni, the younger son of ‘King’ Nagarjuna, is going to make his debut as a hero soon. Nagarjuna himself revealed this fact on a couple of occasions. But what preparations are being made for Akhil’s debut?
Apparently, Akhil and Nagarjuna are still in the process of finalising the right script for the debut film. We have been told that the Akkineni camp is quite keen on action entertainers with a mass touch for the debut film.
Who will get to direct this debut project? That is another aspect that is still unclear as of now. One thing however, is for certain. Akhil is being viewed as the trump card by the Akkineni camp and no efforts will be spared for a sterling launch.
- NTR opens up about negativity on social media
- Vijay Antony’s Indra Sena In post-production
- Interview : NTR- I would love to do Rajamouli’s Mahabharata
- Raja The Great’s title song impresses
- Next Nuvve’s trailer promises decent comedy
Articles that might interest you