Exactly a week ago, Nagarjuna surprised fans by launching Akhil’s much-delayed second film in Vikram Kumar’s direction. The film’s regular shooting began on the same day and the unit has been canning an intense action sequence.
Nagarjuna went on to say that this movie will be a milestone in Akhil’s career just like Shiva is for him. And looks like Akhil is determined to make his dad’s prophesy come true. According to the buzz, Akhil is toiling quite hard while performing and is leaving no stone unturned to give his best.
Vikram and the entire unit are said to be quite happy with the young lad’s dedication. The Hyderabad schedule will last until this month end. Nagarjuna himself is producing the movie.
- Dangal surpasses Baahubali 2, India’s highest grosser now
- I’m a Rajamouli fan, would never copy his films
- Baahubali’s mammoth success helping other Tollywood biggies
- Much-awaited biggie wraps up European schedule
- Re-recording in full swing for Sunil’s next
Articles that might interest you