Akhil Akkineni is definitely not in the best of phases right now. Things don’t seem to be going according to plan. The Akkineni lad made a bad debut with ‘Akhil’ last year and took his own sweet time for his second project.
Just after he announced that it would be with Hanu Raghavapudi, news broke out that the project was stalled due to the director’s commitments with another production house.
Now that this movie too is off the radar, Akhil is said to be seriously evaluating his options for the second film. Akhil can’t afford another PR misstep and that is why he is said to be quite serious about the matter.
Vikram Kumar’s name is being heard in connection with Akhil and there is also talk that Deva Katta could be brought in as well.
- Director responds to criticism on Shruti’s fashion goof up
- Puri clears the rumors on Balayya film
- Crazy combo in the works for Pawan Kalyan?
- Ram’s special plans for fans on his movie launch
- Puri reveals his motive behind casting foreign beauties
Articles that might interest you