Handsome Akkineni lad Akhil is yet to take a cell on the script and director for his much awaited second project. Meanwhile, Akhil expressed his wish to act in a love story under the direction of Tharun Bhascker, the young debutant who took Tollywood by storm with the sensational Pelli Choopulu.
Yesterday, Akhil took part in Pelli Choopulu’s success meet and said that he watched Tharun’s short film long back and had called him and asked him to narrate a story. However, Tharun simply met Akhil and told him that he has no script ready for him.
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
- ‘Why Only Me? Bunny Is Glamorous Too,’ Pooja Hegde Says
- Charan fighting it out in Rajahmundry
- Telugu villain set for Malayalam debut opposite Megastar
- Rana will start preparing for Baahubali 3 from tomorrow
Articles that might interest you