Announcing the details, Akhil tweeted, “Super excited to be the face of Hyderabad football league. 6 a side 40 min power pact game which is super fun. @thehfl_india ALL THE BEST.” In the past, Akhil had appeared in TV commercials of Mountain Dew and Titan, and he’s also into cricket. This, however, is the first time that he’s going to be the brand ambassador of a sports event.
Currently, Akhil is focusing on his upcoming film ‘Hello’ which is gearing up for release in December. Vikram Kumar is directing the film.
- Will this dream combo materialize for Allu Arjun’s Tamil debut?
- Mahesh shoots inside the CM chamber
- Mohan Babu To Strike Back In An Emotional Avatar
- Raj Tarun Gears Up For His Next
- Sirish’s Next To Be Shot In Bangalore