Akhil Akkineni, the rising star from the Akkineni family was recently in Khammam for a good cause. While the actor had a good time driving an auto, he incidentally donated the collected money to a fan.
Ashvith Reddy belonging to Khammam is suffering from a kidney disease and he is a huge fan of Akhil. The actor who got to know about the boys condition met him personally.
He spent some time with Ashvith, donated money and also wished him a speedy recovery of the 6-year old boy. The parents and the child were elated to meet the star and thanked him for his generosity.
- Producer Criticises Prakash Raj For His Remarks On Modi
- Varun Tej’s New Look Is A Hit
- Bollywood superstar to kick-start Mahabharata ahead of Rajamouli?
- Hello’s censor completed, set for Dec 22 release
- SLB’s Padmavati to release next month?