Akhil is a happy man as his new film Hello is doing fairly well all over. The latest we hear is that the film has made $833,186 to date in the US which is good for a relatively new actor like Akhil.
In this process, Akhil has successfully crossed the collection of his brother’s film Premam which made $829k during its run. Directed by Vikram Kumar, this film had Kalyani Priyadarshan as the female lead.
Nagarjuna produces this film on his home banner and Anup Rubens scores music.
- Entire film industry is happy with Jai Simha’s success: Balakrishna
- Rakul’s Brother Signs A Bilingual Film
- Actress Recalls Her Traumatic Winter Experience
- Kalyanram, Tamannaah’s Tango Moves To Be A Highlight
- After AP and Telangana, Pawan Kalyan to tour Rayalaseema