Samantha, who is known for her quirky tweets, recently was joking around with Akhil and Nithin on Twitter. It all started with Nithin posing a question to Akhil asking “hii akhil garuu,how much do u love mee.” Akhil replied to this by tweeting “Nenu maatallo cheppaleka pothunaanu Nithiin garu.”Then Samantha comically tweeted to Nithin saying “Nithin if you had this chemistry with me we’ll be making a blockbuster here. Sighhhhhhh” referring to their movie together under Trivikram’s direction A..Aa. Nithin sportively replied “loll hahahaa.. shutup sam, dont play the villain for the bromance!!.”
This was of course all meant in a comical manner and all three were playing pranks on each other over Twitter. Akhil is getting ready for a grand release on November 11th and the censor formalities were finished yesterday with a runtime of 130 minutes and U/A certificate.
- Suryanarayana Raju would have been very happy: Rebel Star
- Baahubali 2 is my career’s best music album: Rajamouli
- Craze for low budget path breaking movies continues
- Pawan talks about his rendezvous with KTR
- Katamarayudu inching closer towards million dollar club
Articles that might interest you