Akhil Akkineni, the younger son of Nagarjuna, is going to be the latest member from the Akkineni family to turn actor. Over the past few months, there has been a lot of curiosity over what his debut film is going to be and there were rumours that he is already in talks with few directors. On the other hand, even Nagarjuna hasn’t given any clarity over when Akhil might make his debut. Recently, a section of media reported that Akhil is going to make his debut soon; however, he has completely denied the news. Clarifying his stand on the issue, Akhil said that he hasn’t signed any film so far and that he is still in the process of gearing up for his debut film. Incidentally, he was featured as a child artist in Nagarjuna starter Sisindri. Let’s wait and see what is going to be Akhil’s first film as a hero.
- Massive climax for Vijay-Murugadoss’ film
- Vishal, Samantha’s Abhimanyudu seals its release date
- Young Telugu actress signs Aravindha Sametha?
- Taapsee is in no hurry to go to Hollywood
- Disha Patani To Team Up With Hrithik?