After an impressive debut with Akhil, Akkineni Akhil has been on a look out for a right script and director to sign his second film. However, Akhil has not slowed down in signing brand endorsement deals.
After gaining nationwide recognition through leading brands like Mountain Dew, Titan Watches, Karbonn Phone and Blue Cross recently, Akhil will now be the brand ambassador for South India Shopping Mall. Today, Akhil unveiled the shopping mall’s logo.
Speaking on the occasion, Akhil said that his career started off with brand endorsements and expressed happiness over teaming up with South India Shopping Mall.
- Rajini extends support to PM’s Swacchata Hi Seva
- Rana’s Naan Aanaiyittal is braving 8 Tamil films today
- Niharika signs her next Telugu film
- Rajini’s Baasha to be screened at Fantastic Fest, USA
- After two intense roles, SDT turns a happy-go-lucky youngster
Articles that might interest you