After an impressive debut with Akhil, Akkineni Akhil has been on a look out for a right script and director to sign his second film. However, Akhil has not slowed down in signing brand endorsement deals.
After gaining nationwide recognition through leading brands like Mountain Dew, Titan Watches, Karbonn Phone and Blue Cross recently, Akhil will now be the brand ambassador for South India Shopping Mall. Today, Akhil unveiled the shopping mall’s logo.
Speaking on the occasion, Akhil said that his career started off with brand endorsements and expressed happiness over teaming up with South India Shopping Mall.
- SLB’s Padmavati postponed
- Niharika credits uncle Chiranjeevi for her acting skills
- Talented director happy with Savyasachi’s output
- Mohanlal thanks AP govt for the Nandi honor
- MCA’s title song to be out soon