The suspense regarding Akhil’s second film is growing day after day. As his first film bombed big time, the onus has now shifted towards his second film. Akhil’s dad, Nagarjuna is carefully selecting the project and has some specific plans in mind.
Meanwhile, latest gossip in the tinsel town reveals that Vamsi Paidipalli might direct Akhil’s project. Though an official confirmation is yet to be received, Vamsi’s name has been strongly making much noise in the film circles.
The talented director is currently busy wrapping up his latest film Oopiri with Nagarjuna. A clear cut confirmation will only come out when Akhil finishes playing for the cash rich celebrity cricket league which kick starts from today.
- PSPK25’s small schedule wrapped up
- Special plans for C/O Surya’s audio launch
- Star comedian’s new film from Jan 2018
- Sundeep Kishan-Gautham Menon’s film to be out in February
- Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yudham set for a February release