Young Akkineni lad Akhil took to twitter to vent out his frustration about some rumours that have been circulating online. Some websites reported that Akhil Akkineni’s second movie with Mythri Movies was cancelled.
Akhil clarified that his second movie was never supposed to be with Mythri Movie makers. “I don’t know where you get your info from. My second movie was never supposed to be with Mythri Movie Makers. False Info”, he tweeted.
Akhil will soon be seen in a movie that will be directed by Vamshi Paidipally and Akkineni Nagarjuna is expected to produce the film.
I don't know where you websites get your info from. My second film was never supposed to be produced under Mytri banner. False info
— Akhil Akkineni (@AkhilAkkineni8) May 4, 2016
- Father opens up about star hero’s political entry
- Superstar Calls Off His Trip To Sri Lanka
- Flora Saini Eager To Act In Tollywood Again
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Nithiin’s next set for a long US sojourn
Articles that might interest you