Handsome Akkineni young lad Akhil is toiling hard in this scorching hot summer for maverick director Vikram Kumar’s movie. The team has been shooting a high voltage action sequence over the past few days.
Now, this as-yet-untitled movie has set a record by becoming the first Tollywood movie to be shot at the under construction Hyderabad Metro. The action sequences are being shot under Hollywood stunt coordinator Bob Brown’s supervision.
The makers are still on a hunt for the film’s leading lady. Nagarjuna is bankrolling this movie.
- Baahubali’s Mumbai premiere cancelled
- Bollywood star Vinod Khanna passes away
- Actor turned politician set for a comeback to movies
- Pelli Choopulu director’s next a coming-of-age buddy comedy
- Hours before release, Baahubali surpasses yet another milestone
Articles that might interest you