Smt. Akkineni Amala, wife of hero Nagarjuna, has been arrested today by the Charminar police in connection with a Greenpeace protest she attended and participated in. Amala along with other Greenpeace activists put up a banner on the historic Charminar to bring about awareness over the perils of coal mining and deforestation.
She was immediately released on bail after the arrest. Amala is an active participant in Animal rights and environmental causes and devotes her time considerably to these two activities.
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick
- Rajinikanth’s Co-Star Keen To Act In More South Indian Films
- Star Daughter Calls For An End To Casting Couch